Please pray for strong relationships, health and continued unity among our church staff. For wisdom as we work for God’s Kingdom here at WCC and for peace in all circumstances.
|Staff Prayer Requests
|Pastor Frank says:
- That our relationship with God will stay strong and that Jesus remains the number one priority in our lives (Mt:10-37, Mk:12-30)
- That we are filled with God’s Holy Spirit each day (Eph. 5:18).
- That our marriage remains healthy, thriving and that our love for each other grows stronger every day (Eph 5:22-29).
- That we are good Godly parents to our boys as we raise us up to be men of God (Prov. 22:6)
- That our boys will grow in their relationship with God, and that their love and respect for Jesus grows strong. (Mark:12:30, 2 Peter 1:5-8).
- That the plans of the evil one will be defeated for our lives (2 Cor. 2:11).
- That God’s hedge of protection will cover and keep us from the evil one (Job. 1:10).
- That we will be protected from evil temptation in all our lives (Lk. 22:40)
- That I will be a strong and courageous leader led by the Holy Spirit (Josh. 1:9, 2 Tim. 1:7)
- That God will fill us with a wise and discerning spirit (1 Kings 3:12)
- That I will be wise in how I spend my time and that I will not sacrifice my relationship with God, my relationship with Cynda, or my relationship with my sons on the altar of ministry (1 Tim. 3).
- That I will be sensitive and led by the voice of God in my sermon preparation during the week (Ex. 4:11-12).
- That I will be filled with God’s Spirit as I preach and teach each Sunday (Acts 4:8).
- That I and my family will stay physically healthy (Mk.30-31).
- That God will provide for all our needs (Mt. 6:33).
- that I will stay healthy and rested
- For family time – I love it and would like more of it with us focusing on what Christ wants from us in our lives
- Pray that my hands & feet will always be about the Lord’s business.
- Pray that my service is acceptable and pleasing to the Lord.
- Pray that my family will faithfully serve God in any way, seek Him daily
and delight in Him.
- Pray that the Lord will allow me to successfully shepherd new families, by weaving them into the fabric of WCC.
- Prayer to keep healthy
- Personal prayer for my family
- Family health and safety of those living in other places
- Family to live in a way that is pleasing to the Lord body, mind and soul
- To know the presence of Christ each and every day in everything we do, say and be
- To spend time in God’s Word not only for the benefit of seeing where God is at work at WCC but for personal growth and encouragement
- Pray that I will honor God in everything that I do. Spend more time with God.
- Pray for health for my family.
- Pray that I will spend more quality time with my husband and daughter.
|Pastor Vince says:
|1. Pray for the new ministries/ministry projects that I am involved in:- The Young Adults Coaching/Mentoring small group- The Homebuilders Small Group- The Church
- Mission Trips
- Oversight of administration as Executive Pastor
- Health and wellbeing of family
| Roger says …
- Continued health and strength daily
- That my Home Bible Study causes people to grow in love and knowledge of our Lord.
| Jamie Says …
||1. Attentiveness to where and how the Lord is calling me to serve, and faith and trust in Him
2. The Lord’s provision for freelance jobs for my business
3. Quality, deep relationships with my community
4. My family in Colorado